The Town of Greenbush is an ideal location for your residential, business and recreational needs among our community strengths:
- Easy Access to State Highway 23
- Located only six miles from the city of Plymouth and less than 20 miles from major Wisconsin cities including Fond du Lac and Sheboygan
- Within a 15 minute drive to the resort locations of Elkhart Lake and Kohler, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Historical Attractions are located in the Town of Greenbush including the Old Wade House Hotel and the Wesley W. Jung Carriage Museum which are rich with the history of a bygone era.
- The town has among the lowest property tax in the area
- Lots of rolling hills, state forest and lush green agricultural lands
- Plenty of hiking and groomed snowmobile trails are available.
- A dedicated volunteer fire department serving both the town of Greenbush and the Town of Mitchell
- Friendly neighbors and a low crime rate.